As The Voice of Plastics Recycling®, APR is always looking to recognize innovations that have a positive impact on the ability of a package or container to be recycled. APR promotes the development of the plastics recycling industry by providing leadership for long-term industry growth and vitality. We recognize that innovation drives the growth of recycling, and is essential to the success of the plastic recycling industry. The Showcase identifies, highlights, and commends the industry’s leading innovations developed by APR member companies that support the growth of plastics recycling.
The 2020 APR Plastics Recycling Innovators will be announced Monday, February 17 at the 2020 Plastics Recycling Conference in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- This is a showcase for all innovations, not a contest for the best innovation
- There are two categories:
- New Products & Technologies
- Public Service & Education Programs
- The event is sponsored by the APR Board of Directors
- The event specifically showcases APR member companies only
- The selection committee appointed by the APR Board of Directors each year
- Nominations will be received until October 31, 2019
- Recipients will be announced on February 17, 2020 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN, USA in conjunction with the Plastics Recycling Conference and Trade Show.
- Recipient displays showcased at the APR Exhibit Booth of the Plastics Recycling Conference and Trade Show.
- Recipients promoted publicly through a press release, social media, and other promotions
- Showcase items featured on the APR website and in APR staff presentations