March 2019 APR Member Meeting
co-located with the Plastics Recycling Conference & Trade Show
March 11-14, 2019
Outside Washington DC
The early registration rate for APR members is $299. This is ONLY for the APR member meeting. YOU MUST REGISTER SEPARATELY FOR PLASTICS RECYCLING 2019.
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront St.
National Harbor, MD 20745
We STRONGLY recommend that you book your hotel room ASAP because the room block will fill up quickly. Click here to book a room at the special $229/night rate.
1:00 - 3:00 APR Plastics Recycling Showcase + Technical Forum
- 1:00 - 1:30 Presentation of the 2019 APR Plastics Recycling Showcase Entries
- 1:30 - 3:00 Technical Forum
- Plastic Recycling Programs at CITEO: Carlos de Los Llanos, Science Director, CITEO, Paris, France. This presentation addresses technology developments that impact recover and sorting of plastics for recycling in France.
- Improving the Quality and Productivity of Plastics Recycling – Focus on PET: Martin Bauman, Vice President of Sales, EREMA North America, Inc. This presentation addresses new technology developed by EREMA to benefit recycling of PET and PE films.
- Polyolefin Washing Technology: Mario Krezic, Product Manager Plastics Recycling Technologies, Krones. This presentation will address technology offered by Krones for washing polyolefin plastics in the postconsumer recycling process.
3:00 - 5:00 Film Committee meeting
Noon - 1:30 MRF Committee Meeting
5:15 - 6:00 Chat with APR at APR's Exhibit Booth -- You must register for the Plastics Recycling Conference to participate.
2:00 - 4:00 PET Technical Committee meeting
2:00 – 3:15 Olefins Rigids Committee meeting
3:15 – 4:00 PCR Subcommittee meeting
4:15 – 6:15 Communications Committee meeting
4:15 – 6:15 Olefin Technical Committee meeting
6:15 - 7:30 APR Welcome Reception, sponsored by Denton Plastics Inc.
7:00 - 8:00 Breakfast
8:00 - Noon APR Closing General Session
Plastics Recycling Conference and Trade Show
The Plastics Recycling Conference is the focal point for the increasingly complex and international plastics recycling industry. The event, now in its 14th year, brings together plastics reclaimers, equipment manufacturers, brand owners, brokers, government officials and leading sustainability voices from around the globe to deepen connections and push the sector forward.
The 2019 conference will offer presentations, panel discussions and Q&As featuring leading industry executives, reclaimers and associations. The exhibit hall is expected to include more than 225 booths. The 2018 Plastics Recycling Conference, held last February in Nashville, brought together nearly 2,000 attendees from 35 countries and featured more than 200 sponsors and exhibitors.
Sponsorship is a cost-effective opportunity to promote products and services, establish your brand, build new business relationships, and secure your position as a leader in the industry. Another advantage is continued support of APR programs. As part of APR's ongoing partnership with the Plastics Recycling Conference & Trade Show, we receive a percentage of proceeds from companies we sign up to sponsor. Click here to learn more.
Thank you to the following APR members who have already signed up to sponsor the Plastics Recycling Conference and Trade Show!
Avangard Innovative . Buhler Inc . Champion Polymer Recycling . Clear Path Recycling LLC . Common Sense Solutions . Custom Polymers Inc . Eastman Chemical Company . EREMA North America . Ettlinger . Evergreen Plastics . FIMIC SRL . First Star Fiber . Green Line Polymers . Kuraray America . KW Plastics Recycling . Marglen Industries . Milliken & Company . NAPCOR . Next Generation Recycling Machines . NOVA Chemicals . Pellenc . Satake USA . Sorema Plastics Recycling Systems . Starlinger and Co. Steinert . Talco Plastics . UNISENSOR USA . VecoPlan . Waste Management / Recycle America