The APR Design® Guide Bulletins focus on specific aspects of plastic package design and illustrate the benefits that result from using APR Design® Guidance, APR Testing Methods, and materials which have received APR Critical Guidance Recognition.
Within a two page format, each Bulletin provides:
- A brief description of the issue
- A flow chart highlighting where the problem occurs in the recycling process
- A solution to the issue
- A listing of APR member company resources
- Illustrations of good practices
- Illustrations of unfavorable practices
Current Technical Bulletins:
Bulletins focused on additional topics are currently being developed through the course of 2016.